Thursday, February 22, 2018

A week full of miracles:)

Dear family and friends,

This week was really good so full of miracles! Im just going to explain just a few that had happened. 

To start off the week, we had an awesome visit with one of our investigators Bobbie and Sister Mantyla invited her to come to church and she said that she would be there! We also had a lesson with Rodney that day as well. Sister Mantyla was an amazing team up again! We talked about journaling, faith and repentance. The spirit there was so strong!

We were also able to have exhanges this week! I was able to go with Sister Montgomery and Sister Snyder went with Sister Kite. On exchanges we had an amazing lesson with one of their investigators Hector who just got baptized on Saturday night! He is an incredible person who just loves God and this church already! He told us that he feels like God thinks that he is important when before he didn't feel that way before! I can already tell that he has so much faith in God and this church. During exchanges Sister Snyder was able to put Vicky one of our investigators on date for baptism for March 24 so keep her in your prayers!! 

On Sunday we had not 1, not 2, but 3 people come to church!!! Bobbie! Rodney! And Macy! Bobbie said that she hasn't been to church in 30 years! After the sacrament Bobbie leaned over to me and said that she almost didn't go cause her back was hurting her too bad, but went anyways and when she took the sacrament her back immediately stopped hurting! What!!?? Like how crazy is that! She loved it and told us that she will be back not this Sunday but next! Rodney and Macy loved church as well! 

Even though I miss the people that I met in Lebanon like crazy, I am really starting to love this area so much and loving the people here! I know that this is where I need to be and where God needs me at this very moment! There isn't a doubt in my mind that this church is true, I love this gospel and I love my savior and trust in him with all of my heart, might mind and strength! 

I love and miss y'all! Have a great week! 
- Sister Jensen 

Scripture of the week
Psalms 97:6

Quotes of the week: 
"It's like prankception! I thought I was playing a prank on you, but it turns out you were pulling a prank on me!!"-Elder Vellinga (this actually happened last week I just forgot to write it in my email... oops!) 

"I can't read your mind I'm not Edward Cullen"- me 
"That would make you a man!"- Sister Snyder 

"I kind of wish that I brought my bigger coat!"- Sister Snyder 
"That's okay, we will just be cold together!"- me  


Pday with the Hixon sisters! (Sister Snyder, me, Sister Hammer and Sister Martin)



Happy valentines day almost:)!

Bobbie and Rodney came to church!


Our amazing goals! 

Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment